My 10 Alternative Facts
Since the notion of “alternative facts” is currently being adopted by the new administration, I figured WTF, I might as well conjure up some of my own. As George Orwell predicted almost 70 years ago in 1984, if 2+2=5, I guess it’s okay for me to add to the dystopia we’ve seen over the last week.
- My lovemaking talent surpasses Casanova’s.
- My appendage is bigger than his too.
- My IQ surpasses Einstein’s
- I’m a better flute player than Hubert Laws
- My hi-fi system is better than Henry Rollins’
- I drive a Bugatti Chiron, and have Italian classics like a Ferrari 365 GT and a Maserati 3500 GT in my garage.
- My flute is a platinum handmade Muramatsu
- I am a better surfer than Laird Hamilton
- I am a better swimmer than Michael Phelps
- I am handsomer than Clark Gable or Brad Pitt
Now let’s check out some characteristic traits of a narcissist. Which U.S. President do these remind you of? Hint: it’s not Teddy Roosevelt…….